viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

#OctoberUnprocessed Menu Plan

Ok, so as I described in my last post, we decided to participate in Eating Rules' October Unprocessed 2013. So, my husband and I designed a meal plan for October. Here it is what it looks like:


If you want to zoom in, click here.

So, I will be posting my recipes and tips, but for now I can tell you that:

1) We choose 6 topics: Meatless Monday, Soup + Salad, Pie, Pizza, Spaghetti, and Family. 
2) Depending on the meals, some of them I will be cooking them in advance and freezing them, and some of them I will cook them in advance and just eat them.
3) I only drink tap water, matcha green tea, and coffee. The hubs drinks beer, sometimes soda, coffee, tap water, and homemade flavored water. I will be making more flavored water in order to give him more options (jamaica, lemon, fruits like watermelon). He says he's still thinking about beer. I say don't drink it for a month, he says he'll think about it. I say it's cheating the pledge! and he says it's not. 

What do you think? Do you already have a meal plan too?

1 comentario: